Cops & Robbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cops & Robbers

This is a production website for the Starcraft 2 Map, Cops & Robbers

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stetman op? bug?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dongboka

Stetman op? bug? Empty
PostSubject: Stetman op? bug?   Stetman op? bug? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:35 am

Egon Stetman's abilities can attack civilians even after suspension.
Meaning you can exploit people for money without any major consequences.
Back to top Go down
Daleman
Admin
Daleman

Stetman op? bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stetman op? bug?   Stetman op? bug? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:43 am

All cops only lose rights to their main combat weapon. So this means they can still use their abilities. The reason why its like that at the moment is because, lets say a cop and robber are having a deadly fight and the cop misclicks and shoots a civilian. If the suspension resulted in loss of all the cops abilities then it would be over for the cop. Since they can still use their abilities the cop can run and use a defencive ability.

But on the other side I have seen and have personally experiance cops abusing their power. I recently made it so cops cannot use turrets and pets to attack the city. This is seems like the last step to solve this problem completely.

Possible solutions:

Kill the cop with a special unit or group like have the F.B.I. go assanate that bad cop and give the cop a long recovery time for their hospital timer.

Transfer the rogue cop to the robber team, or even put the cop on a hostile team and have the cop targeted by all units on the map.

Kill the cop immediately after lets say 3 kills in 5 minutes.

Ban the player (not recommended) And I wouldn't agree to this lol

Make all abilities of the cop disabled, only allowing for the moment ability

Put the cop in jail

Kick the cop from game

Make all npc cops hostile to the cop player for a minute.

And the list of possible solutions will just keep going on. Let me know what you think and what the best Idea will be.
Back to top Go down
https://copsandrobbers.forumotion.com
Souls

Souls

Stetman op? bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stetman op? bug?   Stetman op? bug? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:14 pm

How about this--
every time a cop kills a civilian without a drug possession charge, said cop is damaged for 35% of his life.

Most of those other suggestions are really harsh. A few bullets here and there, why all the fuss (lol).
Back to top Go down
GeneticSpore

Stetman op? bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stetman op? bug?   Stetman op? bug? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:53 am

One reasonable solution could be this. IRL when a cop is suspended badge, weapon are turned in and they are no longer a cop until the suspension is over. Why not do the same? have a "home" area for suspended cops give them the civilian skin and there we go they stay there for X amount of time during the suspension.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stetman op? bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stetman op? bug?   Stetman op? bug? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stetman op? bug?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cops & Robbers :: Bugs-
Jump to: