Cops & Robbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cops & Robbers

This is a production website for the Starcraft 2 Map, Cops & Robbers

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prices for Bribed Cops

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneticSpore

Prices for Bribed Cops Empty
PostSubject: Prices for Bribed Cops   Prices for Bribed Cops I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:36 pm

I was thinking that IF the cops upgrade the other city cops, the cost of bribing should cost more and more. I know for myself I've bribed an army of 15+ marines that had roughly lvl 8is weapons and just dominated the entire map after that.

also on another note. If all the cops leave the game (players) the game still pushes on. Me n some robbers played a map for like 10m after the fact all the cops left before we realized it lol ><
Back to top Go down
Daleman
Admin
Daleman

PostSubject: Re: Prices for Bribed Cops   Prices for Bribed Cops I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Thank you for your suggestions GeneticSpore. As for increasing the cost, I think I may have a solution. For every upgrade the NPC cop has increase the bribe option by 1 mineral? Right now the current cost to bribe is 10 minerals. If the NPC cops have 4 attack upgrades and 4 armor upgrades then the cost would be 18 minerals total to bribe a NPC cop.

But on the CON side, the bribed NPC cop will be equal strength to all the other NPC cops and would just cost more then earier in the game and still be the same strength as the NPC cops since earlier.

Or I could just increase the total cost to bribe.

Let me know what you think would be the best solution.

As for ending the game early when a team has left the game, that will be in the future on a later patch.

Thanks for your time and suggestions
Back to top Go down
https://copsandrobbers.forumotion.com
GeneticSpore

PostSubject: Re: Prices for Bribed Cops   Prices for Bribed Cops I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:14 am

Oh I fully understand that the bribed cops with upgrades will maintain when the unit is bribed thus making it the same as all the others (as it should). But right now as is I can take out a few civs take their money hire an army, wipe my wanted level, and then go cop hunting and they dont stand a chance b/c they can't exactly initiate the attack and by the time they're able pop defensive cd's or med pack their dead. If the price was up I'd have to be out farming more to raise the same army thus increasing my chance of getting snuffed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prices for Bribed Cops   Prices for Bribed Cops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prices for Bribed Cops
Page 1 of 1