Cops & Robbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cops & Robbers

This is a production website for the Starcraft 2 Map, Cops & Robbers

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would like to see a changelog here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Souls

Souls

Would like to see a changelog here Empty
PostSubject: Would like to see a changelog here   Would like to see a changelog here I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:17 pm

As the game goes on, I like to follow all the subtle changes made in the game and possibly made some assessment of it. So far, you have done very well on listening to the community and constantly working on the map.
Apart from what you mention specifically, we won't know exactly what has been done. So I suggest you post a changelog where you delineate all the technical changes to the game.

When/if you make a thread for the changelog, you might want to try to set it up so that someone can't mess it up by posting in the middle of it.

Back to top Go down
Daleman
Admin
Daleman

PostSubject: Good Idea   Would like to see a changelog here I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:22 pm

I'll try to get one functional real soon, I'll post everything on my list of "things to do" im working on and ill have it updated often.
Back to top Go down
https://copsandrobbers.forumotion.com
Souls

Souls

PostSubject: Re: Would like to see a changelog here   Would like to see a changelog here I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Posting the "things to do" list is a really fantastic idea. I look forward to seeing this material.
Back to top Go down
Daleman
Admin
Daleman

PostSubject: Change log   Would like to see a changelog here I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:48 am

It was just posted a few mins ago, thanks for the idea
Back to top Go down
https://copsandrobbers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like to see a changelog here   Would like to see a changelog here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would like to see a changelog here
Page 1 of 1