Cops & Robbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cops & Robbers

This is a production website for the Starcraft 2 Map, Cops & Robbers

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Mode

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daleman
Admin
Daleman

Zombie Mode Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Mode   Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:43 am

The zombie mode has been a fierce discussion lately and the time of action is upon us. This mode needs to get developed and into the players hands. I will leave it upon the players to decide on how the mode will be played or what the mode will be about. Please post any ideas or suggestions so we can decide from there.
Back to top Go down
https://copsandrobbers.forumotion.com
Ghost

Ghost

Zombie Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mode   Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Cops try to get the robber killed by distracting robber? So its like zombies are on the cops side.
Not sure but ill keep thinking
Back to top Go down
Daleman
Admin
Daleman

Zombie Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mode   Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:21 pm

One suggestion that was brought up was that the city will be an abandoned city. All the players will roam the streets with constant zombie attacks from all sides. Both teams will compete to kill the most zombies in 30 minutes or be the first team to kill X amount of zombies. Players who get killed will turn into a zombie for a few min untill their hero respawns. This would make a fair death penalty for both teams. Maybe a few zombie monsters here and there.
Back to top Go down
https://copsandrobbers.forumotion.com
Dudsworth

Zombie Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mode   Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:12 pm

An idea I have thought of is that the game would be a survival type. The cop team has to live longer than the robber team and vice versa. The robbers and the cops may shoot each other to kill each other, and both teams will be attacked by zombies as well. Players could either be dead until the end of the round, or they could become a zombie themselves and attack both sides until the round is over. Once all of 1 team is dead, the other side wins, and then the round restarts with everyone alive again in a continuous loop, and people can leave as they want to. Cops would receive cash by killing zombies (and therefore protecting the city), and robbers would receive money by stealing abandoned vehicles and taking them to the chop shop, and killing civilians that have barricaded themselves for protection from zombies (behind a destructible wall or in a building). There would be no AI cops in this mode, or combat aids for the police. What does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
dongboka

Zombie Mode Empty
PostSubject: 1   Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:35 am

cops come into town, robbers are zombies also but hero zombies, cops have to make base somewhere and survive for set period of time
Back to top Go down
Harm

Zombie Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mode   Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:43 pm

Daleman wrote:
One suggestion that was brought up was that the city will be an abandoned city. All the players will roam the streets with constant zombie attacks from all sides. Both teams will compete to kill the most zombies in 30 minutes or be the first team to kill X amount of zombies. Players who get killed will turn into a zombie for a few min untill their hero respawns. This would make a fair death penalty for both teams. Maybe a few zombie monsters here and there.
i like that idea sounds sweet!!! maybe you could make like bosses like a giant infested civilian i mean big giant Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mode   Zombie Mode I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Mode
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cops & Robbers :: Game Modes-
Jump to: