Cops & Robbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cops & Robbers

This is a production website for the Starcraft 2 Map, Cops & Robbers

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unlockable Heros

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daleman
Admin
Daleman

Unlockable Heros Empty
PostSubject: Unlockable Heros   Unlockable Heros I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Please share who you would personally would like to see as unlockable heros. This feature will be added when the bank/stats system is online. You can also submit what abilities you would like to this hero being capable of using.
Back to top Go down
https://copsandrobbers.forumotion.com
Souls

Souls

Unlockable Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlockable Heros   Unlockable Heros I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:17 pm

I like the new things out of the sides that are teasing people at the possibilities in the future.

When you are thinking about how to distribute abilities to the new heroes, I suggest that you do in a way that gives different heroes different roles. We don't want all the heroes to be the well-rounded general purpose hero. Like Stettman was interesting because you could heal your teammates. Maybe if you have heroes with channeled stuns, and effects/slows, it would make for interesting team play.
Back to top Go down
Daleman
Admin
Daleman

Unlockable Heros Empty
PostSubject: Heros   Unlockable Heros I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:35 pm

I totally agree with you. At the moment I have probuably 20% of the unlockable heros abilities figured out. I haven't really been able to work on the new characters since at the moment im working on the Spec Ops mode. Its going to replace the deathmatch mode which is available at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://copsandrobbers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Unlockable Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlockable Heros   Unlockable Heros I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlockable Heros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cops & Robbers :: Suggestions-
Jump to: