Cops & Robbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cops & Robbers

This is a production website for the Starcraft 2 Map, Cops & Robbers

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the games settings.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DevJackal

DevJackal

About the games settings. Empty
PostSubject: About the games settings.   About the games settings. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Hey, I've jut been looking at the games thumbnail for a long time. You set it to private, and it's on front page. Would you mind creating it so it's public and everyone can play it?
Back to top Go down
Daleman
Admin
Daleman

PostSubject: Re: About the games settings.   About the games settings. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:30 pm

The map is still in development and needs more testing before It will be ready for an official public release. Sorry for the inconvenience. Im trying my best to get the map done and into the players hands. I hope to have the map ready in about a week.
Back to top Go down
https://copsandrobbers.forumotion.com
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: About the games settings.   About the games settings. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:01 am

How about recruiting more testers? I know I and a couple friends of mine would love to help with development of the game as far as testing, pointing out bugs, and providing input.
Back to top Go down
Daleman
Admin
Daleman

PostSubject: Re: About the games settings.   About the games settings. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:11 am

You are very welcome to do so. It would be greatly appreciated. My starcraft info is Daleman/740.
Back to top Go down
https://copsandrobbers.forumotion.com
DevJackal

DevJackal

PostSubject: Re: About the games settings.   About the games settings. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:48 pm

But Dale, I never see you online, which makes me quite sad Sad
Also, would you like to take advantage of my SpectreUnarmed model?
(It's buggy, the Hold Fire ability makes the shoulder look queer.)

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the games settings.   About the games settings. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the games settings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cops & Robbers :: Suggestions-
Jump to: