Cops & Robbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cops & Robbers

This is a production website for the Starcraft 2 Map, Cops & Robbers

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dudsworth

Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at Empty
PostSubject: Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at   Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:22 am

For some reason, cops aren't able to shoot at the bribed cops, without getting suspended. After the bribed cops have shot someone, then the player cops can shoot them without penalty, but this is still bad for the player cops, as the robbers can mass a bribed cop army and they can't do anything about it unless the robber attacks with them. Please fix this issue and thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Daleman
Admin
Daleman

PostSubject: Re: Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at   Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 am

I have not taken action on this subject yet because, its something I was waiting on for feedback. I can make it so all bribed robbers can be targetted by player cops at all times without penalty. This is an easy fix.

But my main concern is that, will it be fair for the robbers who spend money to bribe these units?
Back to top Go down
https://copsandrobbers.forumotion.com
dongboka

PostSubject: howabout   Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:08 pm

how about you make bribed cops undercover (same color as regular cops) and you need to use search ability to turn them hostile and colored? but considering search has 5 secs delay, you should give the search ability an area of effect that applies only to bribed cops. so when bribed cops are packed together, you don't have to search them individually.
Back to top Go down
GeneticSpore

PostSubject: Re: Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at   Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Bribed cops can be shot...here's the problem that they're having happen. IF the robber unit goes and wipes his wanted level the cops are attacking the bribed cops thus its just like hitting a civilian or building or robber that hasn't done anything yet. OR of a person leaves the bribed cops are now controlled by the other players and have a 0 wanted level regardless of what the other players are doing. Its just a minor bug when a person leaves. The other issue is expected as normal. Can't attack something as a cop if it hasn't broken the law yet
Back to top Go down
Souls

Souls

PostSubject: Re: Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at   Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Maybe it would be interesting if the search ability of the cops can be used on bribed NPC cops to turn them back to normal / hostile / suspended.
Back to top Go down
Dudsworth

PostSubject: Re: Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at   Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:46 pm

I have thought of a possible solution. Make a limit on how many bribed cops a robber can have at one time. The problems that are occurring with the bribed cops are the fact that they can bribe so many unhindered, not that we can't shoot them without penalty. The police can only have 1 combat aid, so why shouldn't the robbers be able to only have a certain amount of cops?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at   Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bribed Cops Can't Be Shot at
Page 1 of 1