Cops & Robbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cops & Robbers

This is a production website for the Starcraft 2 Map, Cops & Robbers

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zeratul Needs Buffs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dudsworth

Zeratul Needs Buffs Empty
PostSubject: Zeratul Needs Buffs   Zeratul Needs Buffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:59 am

I believe that Zeratul is in need of a slight buff in his current state, as he is very vulnerable to being kited once his hold and blink are exhausted, and he is the only hero that can't use hit and run tactics. There is also the fact that he can't hit blimps with his regular attack, and this could become a real problem when helicopters are added to the game. The other ranged heroes are much more viable than Zeratul at this point, and I propose that he receives a buff in the way of a slight natural movement speed increase. Adding .1 or .2 to his natural base movement speed could be enough to give him the boost he needs to actually get an attack off on the kiters. Also, I think it would be nice if he could get some kind of regular attack that could hit air, as he is currently limited to psi storm. Great job on the map so far man, and thanks for reading my suggestion!
Back to top Go down
Daleman
Admin
Daleman

PostSubject: Re: Zeratul Needs Buffs   Zeratul Needs Buffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:22 am

Thank you for submitting that

Zeratul does need a buff and one is on the way. He will gain a psi attack(similiar to kerrigans) that will be used to target air units. Im also looking into giving him a charge ability(zealot) so he can rush back and forth quickly. He has his void prison which also aids in catching fleeing targets.

Let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
https://copsandrobbers.forumotion.com
dongboka

PostSubject: Re: Zeratul Needs Buffs   Zeratul Needs Buffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 pm

you should increase zeratul's weapon's damage upgrade amount to 1.5 or 2. because when you look at ratio of attack speed and dmg increasing rate of other heros, war pig has the advantage for it. (0.6 attk/s and 1dmg increase per upgrade)
Back to top Go down
Daleman
Admin
Daleman

PostSubject: Upgrades   Zeratul Needs Buffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Right now all the heros have the same DPS(Damage for second)
For example if a unit has an attack speed of .5 seconds he will do 5 damage, If a hero has an attack speed of 1 second he will do 10 damage a second and so on... Same will be applicable for armor reduction too.

I will impliment that ratio to be acounted for in all the hero upgrades. So if a weapon has an attack speed of 1 second, it will do an extra 1 point of damage. If a unit has an attack speed of .5 seconds it will be increased by .5 damage.

This is a simple concept and Zeratul will gain about 1.5 upgrade damage in an upgrade from whats its at right now which is 1. This will be in the patch later today. Thanks for your feedback.
Back to top Go down
https://copsandrobbers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeratul Needs Buffs   Zeratul Needs Buffs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeratul Needs Buffs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cops & Robbers :: Balance Issues-
Jump to: