Cops & Robbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cops & Robbers

This is a production website for the Starcraft 2 Map, Cops & Robbers

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life of A Peasant?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agentmass

Life of A Peasant? Empty
PostSubject: Life of A Peasant?   Life of A Peasant? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:44 pm

I'm a long time WC3 player and have been looking for a LOAP like gamemode for a while now on SC2.

I found this map and it looked pretty interesting. Is this anything like LOAP for WC3? Not sure if any of you played it, but it was absolutely one of my favorite maps for WC3.

If you don't know what LOAP is, it's a gamemode where people assume the roles of either a civilian, a cop, the mafia, or the druglord. The police's job is to keep the city safe, the Mafia's job is to cause trouble, and the druglord's job is to sell drugs to civilians to make them stronger.

The civilians can do what ever they want. Options include, becoming mayor, becoming a slut as a profession, becoming a hitman, buying a house, having races at the race track, playing the lottery, going fishing, fucking with the cops, and so on.

I'm wondering if the creator of this gamemode is going down this LOAP path? Do you have any plans on adding any of this stuff in? It seems like this gamemode is very similar to LOAP.
Back to top Go down

Life of A Peasant?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cops & Robbers :: General Chat-
Jump to: